In a global economy dominated by entrenched giants, the Pinoy entrepreneur can still make it big. There is simply no reason not to; any answer other than "yes" is unacceptable.
Only recently, we have shown the world that the Pinoy can reach the highest peak. Any heights they can conquer, we can go. It’s time to soar higher. Together.
Welcome to a new home.
What Others are Reading this Week:
- 13th Month Pay: Basic Discussion 1
- 13th Month Pay: Basic Discussion 2
- 13th Month Pay: Basic Discussion 3
- Presidential Decree No. 851 (13th-month pay law; full text)
- Republic Act 10361 (Domestic Workers Act or Batas Kasambahay): Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR)
- Philippines: 2013 Index of Economic Freedom
- Business Opportunities in the Philippines, for the Filipino
- No imprisonment in BP 22 or Bouncing Checks cases?
- Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave in the Philippines
- Batas Pambansa Blg. 22 (Bouncing Checks Law; full text)
- Business Opportunities Below P20,000
- Contract Series: The Preamble or Whereas Clause
- Cooperatives in the Philippines: An Introduction
- Computation of pay for holidays: Regular, special non-working, special working holidays