In a global economy dominated by entrenched giants, the Pinoy entrepreneur can still make it big. There is simply no reason not to; any answer other than "yes" is unacceptable.
Only recently, we have shown the world that the Pinoy can reach the highest peak. Any heights they can conquer, we can go. It’s time to soar higher. Together.
Welcome to a new home.
What Others are Reading this Week:
- 13th Month Pay: Basic Discussion 1
- 13th Month Pay: Basic Discussion 2
- 13th Month Pay: Basic Discussion 3
- Business Opportunities in the Philippines, for the Filipino
- Presidential Decree No. 851 (13th-month pay law; full text)
- No imprisonment in BP 22 or Bouncing Checks cases?
- Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave in the Philippines
- Forms of Business: Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Corporation
- Wage Order No. NCR-16 (Providing a Cost of Living Allowance in the National Capital Region)
- Doing Business 2013: Philippines Slips
- Primer on the Domestic Workers Act or Batas Kasambahay
- 13th Month Pay: How is it Computed?
- Starting a Sari-Sari Store
- DOLE Department Order 18-A (Rules on Contracting and Subcontracting Arrangements)