Use, Registration and Submissions. Everyone can register and log in to use the features of this site. By using this site and/or registering, you agree to these terms and conditions. By submitting entries/content, you represent that the entry or content does not infringe any copyright or violate any law. Readers are solely responsible for their own investment decisions and should thus conduct their own research and due diligence and obtain professional advice. Pinoy-business.com will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a reader's reliance on information obtained from this site. Pinoy-business.com receives no compensation of any kind from the products, services, companies, industries or entities that are mentioned here.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. Pinoy Entrepreneurs or its owners ("Pinoy Entrepreneurs") does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information or content (the "Materials") contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website ("Service"). By using this site, Service or Materials contained herein, you acknowledge that any reliance upon any Materials shall be at your sole risk. Pinoy Entrepreneurs disclaims any warranty, express or implied, including warranties on merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Pinoy Entrepreneurs reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Service or the Materials.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Pinoy Entrepreneurs be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, materials from this site.
Pinoy Entrepreneurs makes no representations concerning any endeavor to verify the content of sites listed in the directories. Anyone who believes that a Material or any portion of this site is objectionable, or constitutes copyright infringement, MUST immediately notify Pinoy Entrepreneurs through the Contact Us feature. Pinoy Entrepreneurs reserves the right to remove objectionable content or Materials, within a reasonable time frame, upon determination that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that Pinoy Entrepreneurs may not be able to remove or edit particular Materials immediately.
Only legal information is contained in this site. No legal advice is or will be provided herein. Consult your retained counsel for legal advice.
Advertisements on this site are placed and controlled by outside advertising networks. Pinoy-business.com does not evaluate or endorse the products and services advertised.
Pinoy-business.com does not evaluate or endorse the listing in the Pinoy Business Directory.
What Others are Reading this Week:
- 13th Month Pay: Basic Discussion 2
- 13th Month Pay: Basic Discussion 1
- 13th Month Pay: Basic Discussion 3
- Presidential Decree No. 851 (13th-month pay law; full text)
- Business Opportunities in the Philippines, for the Filipino
- Philippines: 2013 Index of Economic Freedom
- Republic Act 10361 (Domestic Workers Act or Batas Kasambahay): Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR)
- No imprisonment in BP 22 or Bouncing Checks cases?
- Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave in the Philippines
- Wage Order No. NCR-16 (Providing a Cost of Living Allowance in the National Capital Region)
- Business Opportunities Below P20,000
- Cooperatives in the Philippines: An Introduction
- 13th Month Pay: How is it Computed?
- Computation of pay for holidays: Regular, special non-working, special working holidays