Use, Registration and Submissions. By using this site in any manner, you agree to these terms and conditions. By submitting entries/content, you represent that the entry or content does not infringe any copyright or violate any law. Readers are solely responsible for their own investment decisions and should thus conduct their own research and due diligence and obtain professional advice. Pinoy-business.com will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a reader's reliance on information obtained from this site. Pinoy-business.com receives no compensation of any kind from the products, services, companies, industries or entities that are mentioned here.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. Pinoy Entrepreneurs or its owners ("Pinoy Entrepreneurs") does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information or content (the "Materials") contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website ("Service"). By using this site, Service or Materials contained herein, you acknowledge that any reliance upon any Materials shall be at your sole risk. Pinoy Entrepreneurs disclaims any warranty, express or implied, including warranties on merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Pinoy Entrepreneurs reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Service or the Materials.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Pinoy Entrepreneurs be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, materials from this site.
Links. Pinoy Entrepreneurs makes no representations concerning any endeavor to verify the content of sites linked listed in the directories. Linking is done for convenience and easy reference. By providing links to other sites, Pinoy-Business.com does not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or materials available on those sites.
Fair use. Secure our consent should you wish to use the original materials in this site. Some articles may contain or cite work of others, and we have endeavored to stay consistent with the requirements of proper attribution and fair use (e.g., book reviews, commentary, criticism, reporting and research).
Infringement and violations. Anyone who believes that a Material or any portion of this site is objectionable, or constitutes copyright infringement, MUST immediately notify Pinoy Entrepreneurs through the Contact Us feature. Pinoy Entrepreneurs reserves the right to remove objectionable content or Materials, within a reasonable time frame, upon determination that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that Pinoy Entrepreneurs may not be able to remove or edit particular Materials immediately.
Ads. Advertisements on this site are placed and controlled by outside advertising networks. Pinoy-business.com does not evaluate or endorse the products and services advertised. These ads do not reflect the views and opinions of Pinoy-Business.com.
No legal advice. Only legal information is contained in this site. No legal advice is or will be provided herein. Consult your retained counsel for legal advice.
Trending in Entrepreneurship
Most Popular this Week
- Entrepreneurial Tips from Globe myBusiness
- Top 7 Business Trends, Philippines 2014
- 13th Month Pay: Basic Discussion 1
- Entrepreneur vs. Employee: Why can't everyone become entrepreneurs?
- Litson Manok Business Opportunity
- Encouraging Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) through the Go Negosyo Act of 2013
- Small Entrepreneurs and Globe Store-on-the-Go
- Home-Based Business
- 4 Reasons why the Tax Rules on Marginal Income Earners must be Implemented
- Business Opportunities Below P20,000
- Into Food Business? What You Must Know
- Business Ideas from Inspiring Small Entrepreneurs
- The Business of Toasted Siopao
- Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave in the Philippines
- Top Business Trends in the Philipppines 2014
- Get More Bonus and 13th Month Pay: Tax Cap
- 4 Reasons for the Marginal Income Earners
- List of Official 2014 Holidays in the Philippines
- Starting in Business: Power of the First Step
- On Business Ideas and Business Capital
- MSMEs and Go Negosyo Act of 2013
- Role of Entrepreneurs: Technician, Manager, Marketing
- Lighting in Restaurants and Food Business
- Moving Out Comfort Zones, Starting Your Business
Primers to Check
- Into Food Business? What You Should Know
- Special Program for Employment of Students
- Establishing a Lending Company
- The Truth in Lending Act, Explained
- Primer on Bouncing Checks (BP 22)
- Primer on the Securities Regulation Code
- Primer on the Employment of Night Workers
- Primer on Prepaid Retail Electricity Service (PRES)
- Primer on Small Claims Cases
- Personal Equity and Retirement Account (PERA)
- Primer on the Solo Parents Welfare Act
- Options in Financial Distress: Insolvency, Rehabilitation
- The Domestic Workers Act or Batas Kasambahay
- Primer on Air Passengers Bill of Rights