- Category: Quotes & Speeches
- Published on 13 Mar 2012
"To pretend that there is a school for CEOs is wrong. There is no such thing. Some business schools will tell you otherwise, but that's not the case. It's really experience."
MVP is the first one to admit that he was poor, yet he is undeniably one of the most successful Filipino CEOs who heads Philippine corporate giants including the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT).
Refer to related post: The Importance of Mentors for Pinoy Entrepreneurs.
Most Popular this Week
- What You Need to Know About Your Company's Principal Office Address
- No imprisonment in BP 22 or Bouncing Checks cases?
- Primer on Bouncing Checks (BP 22)
- 13th Month Pay: How is it Computed?
- Entrepreneur vs. Employee: Why can't everyone become entrepreneurs?
- Home-Based Business
- Primer on the Philippine Lemon Law
- Top 7 Business Trends, Philippines 2014
- Your Name Spells your Success
- The E-Myth Revisited (Why Most Small Business Don't Work and What to Do About It)
- Basic Reminders to Prevent Check Fraud
- Liquidation of Insolvent Individual Debtors
- Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave in the Philippines
- Dacion en Pago (Dation in Payment)
- Common Problems of Pinoy Entrepreneurs
- Incentives for Barangay Micro Business Enterprises (BMBEs)
- Unleashing the Entrepreneurial Spirit (SONA 2008)
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Sari-Sari Stores
- Invest in Natural Ingredients Industry
- Pinoy Entrepreneur Story: Reyes Barbecue
- Top Business Trends in the Philipppines 2014
- Get More Bonus and 13th Month Pay: Tax Cap
- 4 Reasons for the Marginal Income Earners
- List of Official 2014 Holidays in the Philippines
- List of Official 2015 Holidays in the Philippines
- Starting in Business: Power of the First Step
- On Business Ideas and Business Capital
- MSMEs and Go Negosyo Act of 2013
- Role of Entrepreneurs: Technician, Manager, Marketing
- Lighting in Restaurants and Food Business
- Moving Out Comfort Zones, Starting Your Business
- Call us the Philippines: Watch this Awesome Video
- The Top 5 Reasons Why We (Still) Love Boracay
- 12 Ordinary Things that Look Gorgeous in Batanes
- 5 Reminders to Enjoy The Sandbox Park by Alviera
- White Paradise in White Island (Camiguin)
- Shrimp Bucket Restaurant in UP Town Center, QC
- Nature and Excitement at Dahilayan Eco Adventure
- Fast and Furious: Banapple Blueberry Cheesecake